When to File a Divorce Agreement Modification

Your divorce agreement will most likely have to be modified, especially if you have children. The most common reasons for modifying a child support order involve changes in income or changes in living arrangements, but those aren’t the only reasons. Your family law attorney will help you understand when and why you should file a Complaint for modification.

We're Excited to Announce!

Sassoon Cymrot Law and Grossman & Associates have joined together into one firm under the Sassoon Cymrot Law name effective May 1, 2021.